These set of instructions are good to install Citilabs related software including Cube, Sugar, Cube Dynasim, TRIPS and Cube legacy software. To install the respective software, you should have received a license file from Citilabs Licensing or from your sales representative. The license file will be in a zipped format. Make sure that you have administrator rights before you install Citilabs License or Cube software. Unzip the license file.
1) Double-click setup.exe
2) Select Next, and select Yes, if you agree with our license agreement terms.
3) Fill in your Organization Name, Name, Address and email information. This is used for any future correspondence Citilabs may have with you.
4) Depending upon your license type, all the products will be listed. An example below:
5) Click Next.
6) All the respective licenses will be installed on your machine.
7) Once installed, you will need to activate your license. A message box will appear as below:
8) If you have access to Internet connection, please hit 'Yes', otherwise, please say No.
9) For users with internet connection, a message box will appear that your license is successfully activated as below:
10) For users without internet connection, a message box will appear that Cube will not run without activation (see below). For such users, please refer to the manual activation page on this forum and how to get stated.
You can install a Citilabs software once you have installed license and activated the license. To install Cube, a user has two options:
- Cube with ArcGIS: For users who do not have existing ArcGIS Desktop software
- Cube with no-ArcGIS: For users who have existing ArcGIS Desktop software
(please note current Cube 6.1.1 version supports upto ArcGIS Desktop 10.2.2)
Download the respective Cube version from Citilabs website or the link provided by sales representative usually located at http://citilabs.com/software/support-services/downloads
1) Click the .exe file
2) Click Accept, if you agree to the software terms.
3) The next screen will list all the components that the installer will install (see below). For users who have existing ArcGIS Desktop software and still wish to install ArcGIS Engine, go to Advanced Options and select the available Engine version.
4) Click Install.
5) It will take few minutes for the software to install. Once complete, the following box will appear. At this point, you are good to use Cube.
If you end up with any issues during License installation or software installation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.